Wednesday 23 September 2015

"connected but isolated"



About this: I shot this 2-3 weeks back, on a casual walk with my new camera through our paddy fields. I got few other good shots also (I will upload them later), it was a very nice evening a lovely atmosphere and lighting. This is the dried flower of a plant which commonly found in our locality. The green background in the photo is the sugar cane field. I took this shot from 2-3 foot  above from the plant with my 18-55mm kit lens. I was not able to get the flower this much close without zooming. The focal length was around 44mm and the widest aperture I could set on this FL was just f/5. But it looks isolated from the background just because the sugar cane field was even beneath the plant, which grows on a mound. The white balance was set in Kelvin and it was around 6500K I think, I have made little changes on the WB when it imported from RAW to photoshop. I love this shot because of the good contrast and the point of view is very unique here from my other photos. Thank God for to the situations made to get this shot :) The EXIF is given below:

FL: 44mm on 18-55
shutter speed 1/1000s
ISO: 400
f stop: f/5

Follow my photos on facebook here DJs ArtMojo LIKE share and support
stay blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment