Tuesday 22 September 2015

That's why it is known as the "Golden Hour"

That's why its is known as the "Golden Hour"

About this photo: It was taken in my CANON 70D, which was i bought recently. The lens used was just the 18-55mm canon kit lens. I was just having fun with my camera just after the sunset and I was about to finish my shoot. Then i saw this beautiful dragon fly which was sitting on a "tulasi" (Ocimum tenuiflorum ) . It was well lit by the evening sunlight and I took few shots with different settings, and finally took this one. I feel lucky to get this shot even the focus is little off, which is a normal thing when we take close ups or macros in kit lens. The exif data is given below
FL: 38mm
f stop : f/5.6
shutter speed : 1/125 sec.
ISO : 1600

You can reach my fb page here  DJsArtMojo LIKE SHARE and SUPPORT :)


No comments:

Post a Comment