Wednesday 4 November 2015

The Rainbow



Here is how I think about sky:

The God is the best artist,the sky is his canvas and he always paints.Only the lucky ones get the chance to view them.


 I believe that it was my luck to get this shot. Because I was on the right time at the right place. There was so much cloud in one side of the sky and from the other side the abundance of sunlight was hitting me. My camera was on low speed continuous mode and I was keep clicking. I managed to click this shot and another HDR shot as well. It went well even if I missed to take my tripod along with the camera. After this shot I felt the need for a wide angle lens and assured myself that my next lens purchase will be that. I took 15 minutes to stay there and then it started to rain. The post processing was done in photoshop and thank to those who invented RAW format, which act like a digital negative. The EXIF is given below



Make: Canon
Model: Canon EOS 70D
Software: Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 (Windows)
DateTimeOriginal: 2015:11:03 17:57:08
ExposureTime: 1/160"
Aperture: F4.5
MaxAperture: F3.5
CircleOfConfusion: 0.018 mm
HyperfocalDistance: 4.07 m
ExposureProgram: Manual
ExposureBiasValue: 0
MeteringMode: Spot
Flash: Off, Did not fire
ISO: 125
WhiteBalance: Custom
FocalLength: 18.0 mm
FocalLength35efl: 18.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 30.6 mm)






No comments:

Post a Comment