Tuesday 31 May 2016

Kolukkumalai: an unforgettable ride

Have you ever been to kolukkumalai? I went  there on last monthwith tree of my friends and I got this shot. Kolukkumalai is a tea estate owned by Harrisson malayalam. It is situated in Suryanelli , Munnar. I was on my pulsar150 , which was in a good condition to ride those off road conditions.From suryanelli, the road is not in a good condition, which demands for a 4WD vehichle. It was a hell of  ride, we can call it a mini motocross, which floods adrenaline through one's blood.I fell down two times on the ride , but i saved myself without because the machine was in 1st or 2nd gear only. The majority of the visitors were hiring 4WD taxis though we came across few other riders too. But we were little late to see the sunrise from  top of the station because we had to stop several times to cover the 4km ride through dust and rocks. However I managed to click this wonderful shot. Actually the color of the sky is changing every seconds, like someone  keeps changing the hue of the sunrise. It was an unforgettable trip which gives me so many memories including this photo. The photo was captured in raw and later edited in LR and PS with topaz lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment